Topaz Eye Shadow
Topaz Eye Shadow
1. Apply a small amount of Adorn's concealer to your entire eyelid to conceal any veins, creating a flawless canvas to begin your eye shadow application.
2. Loose eye shadows are best applied by patting onto the eyelid and for the darker shades using a tissue under the eye to catch any fall out or alternatively apply your eye shadow before foundation application.
TIP: Adorn's eye shadows can also be used as an eye liner simply by using our Angle Brush either wet or dry.
Mica (CI 77019), may contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 777891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Pigment Violet (77742)
Our Australian made, cruelty free cosmetics are NOT tested on animals, and are made from pure earth minerals & organic botanical ingredients.
They are also:
- Palm Oil Free
- Petrochemical Free
- Paraben Free
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate Free
- Gluten Free
- Nano particle Free
- Free from fillers such as Talc, Rice Powder, Clay or Itchy Bismuth
- Free from synthetic fragrance and colours
How do I stop my eye makeup from disappearing?
If you struggle with eye makeup staying put, here are Briony's top tips on keeping your eye shadow and eyeliner in place: https://www.adorncosmetics.com.au/blog/post/tips-for-longer-lasting-eye-colour/.
Which shades suit blue eyes?
Base, Topaz, Copper, Quartz, Pink Pearl, Allure, Obsidian, Invincible, Charity, Rose Quartz, Unity and Amber.
Which shades suit green eyes?
Base, Topaz, Pink Pearl, Jasper, Obsidian, Invincible, Charity, Rose Quartz, Coral Pearl, Golden Quartz and Copper.
Which shades suit brown eyes?
Base, Topaz, Amethyst, Pink Pearl, Obsidian, Charity, Rose Quartz, Golden Emerald, Jasper, Golden Topaz and Copper.
Is this product suitable for sensitive eyes?
Yes. It is certified both Allergen and Toxin Free.