Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Zea Mays, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopherol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, may contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)
*Denotes a Certified Organic Ingredient
Our Australian made, cruelty free cosmetics are NOT tested on animals, and are made from pure earth minerals & organic plant ingredients.
They are also:
- Palm Oil Free
- Mineral Oil free
- Paraben & Petrochemical free
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate free
- Gluten free
- Nano particle free
- Free from fillers such as Talc, Rice Powder, Clay or Itchy Bismuth
- Free from synthetic fragrance and colours
1. Ensure your primer has absorbed first.
2. Apply our Mineral & Organic Hydrating Cream Foundation by using either clean fingertips or with our cruelty free, vegan Kabuki Brush. As we promote skin health, we do not recommend the use of, nor supply sponges with our compacts.
TIP: Find your foundation shade by applying a small amount along your jaw line in the cooler months and your decollatage/chest in the warmer months; if it blends and there is no obvious lines, then it's a perfect match. Alternatively trial a sample.
For sun protection we recommend a light application of our Anti-Aging SPF 20+ Loose Mineral Foundation over the top.
*Please store below 30 degrees and keep out of direct sunlight.