Sick of wishy washy eye shadows that fade?
You'll be amazed by the unrivalled depth, strength, and staying power of Adorn's richly pigmented, pure mineral eye shadows!
Coveted for their unparalleled performance, exceptional quality, and intensity of colour, Adorn's mineral eyeshadows are not only super long wearing, but also super long lasting- a little goes a long way, and they will outlast other mineral products that use bulking agents and fillers.
Embrace effortless elegance with our nude and earthy coloured pigments, or go for day-into-night glamour with our gorgeous, bright shimmers.
Adorn's remarkable mineral eyeshadows can also be used wet or dry, as dramatic eye liner, or can even be mixed with clear nail polish.
Our toxin free, mineral eye shadows are also gentle on even the most sensitive of eyes.
Mica (CI 77019), may contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 777891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Pigment Violet (77742)
Our Australian made, cruelty free cosmetics are NOT tested on animals, and are made from pure earth minerals & organic plant ingredients.
They are also:
- Palm & Mineral Oil free
- Paraben & Petrochemical free
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate free
- Gluten free
- Nano particle free
- Free from fillers such as Talc, Rice Powder, Clay or Itchy Bismuth
- Free from synthetic fragrance and colours
Ways to Use
1. Apply a small amount of Adorn's concealer to your entire eyelid to conceal any veins, creating a flawless canvas to begin your eye shadow application.
2. Loose eye shadows are best applied by patting onto the eyelid and for the darker shades using a tissue under the eye to catch any fall out or alternatively apply your eye shadow before foundation application.
TIP: Adorn's eye shadows can also be used as an eye liner simply by using our Angle Brush either wet or dry.
For dramatic nail colour, dip clear nail varnish into the eye shadow and apply - simply gorgeous.