Acne + Pores Salicylic
Acne + Pores Salicylic
NET WT. 50ml
Actives = Salicylic Acid (BHA) & Niacinamide (B3)
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Salicylic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), *Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, *Parfum (Natural Preservative), Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate.
Contains Organic Ingredients & Nut Oils. Keep in a cool place and out of direct sunlight.
Incorporating a Niacinamide Salicylic Treatment Moisturiser into your morning (AM) skincare routine 2-3x a week can help target specific skin concerns like acne, uneven skin texture, and excess oil production. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to use it effectively:
1. Cleansing: Start your morning routine with a gentle cleanser to remove any impurities and excess oil from your skin. Pat your face dry with a clean towel.
2. Face Mist + Serum Spritz your face and then apply your serum.
3. Niacinamide Salicylic Treatment Moisturiser: Dispense a small amount of the moisturiser onto your fingertips. Generally, a pea-sized amount should suffice for your entire face.
Application: Gently apply the moisturiser to your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Use upward and outward motions to ensure even coverage.
Massage In: Take a moment to massage the moisturiser into your skin. This helps with absorption and ensures the product is evenly distributed.
4. Sunscreen: Since you're using a product with salicylic acid, it's crucial to follow up with a broad-spectrum sunscreen with at least SPF 30. Salicylic acid can make your skin more sensitive to the sun, and sunscreen helps protect your skin from UV damage.
5. Makeup (Optional): If you wear makeup, you can apply it as usual after your sunscreen has fully absorbed.
-For specific concerns like acne or excess oil, this treatment moisturiser can be applied to targeted areas rather than the entire face.
-If you're new to Salicylic acid or Niacinamide, start with less frequent use (e.g., every other day) and gradually increase frequency as your skin adapts.
-If you experience any irritation or excessive dryness, consider using the product less frequently or diluting it with a plain moisturiser until your skin adjusts.
By incorporating the Niacinamide Salicylic Treatment Moisturiser into your morning routine, you can effectively address acne, uneven skin texture, and excess oil production, all while keeping your skin moisturised and protected throughout the day.