Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website – www.adorncosmetics.com.au
This document contains the Terms & Conditions that govern your use of this website and describes your rights and responsibilities. Please take a few minutes to review these as your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these Terms & Conditions, do not use this website.
This site is owned and operated by Adorn Mineral Cosmetics Pty Ltd ABN 90 136 976 979. (Herein after referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘it’). We reserve the right to add to, delete or change these terms because of frequent changes in Internet technology and applicable law. As such, you should check these Terms & Conditions from time to time for such changes.
All orders (both local & international) are sent with Australia Post and are therefore bound by Australia Post's delivery terms and times. You can view these by visiting www.auspost.com.au
We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am AEDT Monday - Friday on the same day. Orders placed after 11am AEDT will be processed the next business day.
Orders are not processed or dispatched on weekends or Australian public holidays.
Delivery times exclude the dispatch day.
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive tracking notifications, this information can also be found in your 'My Account' section of the Adorn website.
Delivery or tracking enquiries are the responsibility of a customer and can be made at www.auspost.com.au by quoting your tracking number.
1.Adorn takes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged parcels. In the rare event that an item is lost, stolen or damaged for privacy reasons enforced through Aus Post, it is the customers responsibility to report and resolve the issue with Aus Post directly.
2. We will aim to leave the order at the address advised by you at the time of purchase. You must ensure that you are able to take delivery of the product without undue delay and at any time reasonably specified by us. Australia Post may contact you via SMS prior to delivery to provide you with different delivery options, including giving ‘authority to leave’ the item at the address, or have delivery re-routed to a collection point. Alternatively, Australia Post may leave a card requesting your instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier or a collection point.
3. Adorn Cosmetics is not responsible for goods that have spoiled due to weather conditions. It is advised that you have your parcels delivered to a cool, dry and weather safe address. Please also ensure your letterbox is large enough to fit parcels.
4. We will endeavour to make sure that the products listed on our website correctly show stock availability and that pricing is true and correct. In the unlikely event that an ordered item isn’t available, or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 24 hours to arrange a backorder or a full refund.
5. Where a parcel is returned to us because of incorrect or incomplete address details there will be an additional postage charge of $10 to resend your parcel. It is the responsibility of our customers to ensure their delivery address is correct as Adorn does not accept responsibility for incorrect address details.
6. All orders placed must be submitted in English only.
7. Customs Fees: Some countries (UK, the E.U., and Canada in particular) charge Customs fees or import duties on merchandise ordered from overseas. Please be aware that these charges are the customer's responsibility and are beyond our control. We advise that you contact the relevant government body in your country (e.g. Customs & Excise) for information on what these charges might be. By law, we have to declare the status (i.e. "merchandise" or "gift") and the value of each parcel accurately. It is a criminal offence for us to make a false Customs declaration, and we are unable to misrepresent your goods for the reduction of import duties/tax fees.
Adorn Cosmetics is committed to providing both eco-luxe, non-toxic beauty products and extremely supportive online customer service to our customers. Our commitment to the ongoing research and development of cutting edge products that contain the very best ingredients nature has to offer, enables us to support our customers with a product guarantee that is built on trust and goodwill. In keeping with that spirit, the following represents our policy for returning products:
1. Our comprehensive range of sample products provides our customers the opportunity to try the Adorn range first before committing to full-size products. For this reason and due to health regulations refunds and exchanges are NOT given for incorrect colour or product choice. Refunds are NOT given for samples.
2. In the rare instance that an Adorn product purchased from our online store is found to be defective, and is within 30 days of the purchase date please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. providing proof of purchase and your order information. Customer Service will then happily email you instructions on how to return the item. Please note that 'used' faulty products must also be returned within 30 days of the purchase date with proof of purchase, and is to be no more than half used. *Adorn Cosmetics reserves the right to refuse to exchange or credit any requests.
4.The cost of returns is the customer’s responsibility. We recommend returning your item using registered post with a tracking number as we accept no liability for returns not received.
5. Products purchased from an Adorn Stockist are bound by the terms and conditions of that Stockist. It is the customers responsibility to be aware of and understand the return policy of the Stockist from which they made an Adorn purchase as these terms may vary. It is also the customers responsibility to notify the Stockist from where the Adorn product was purchased of any issues they may have.
Complimentary Samples, promotional codes or any discount offers are strictly limited to 1 per person, per order, per product type or shade and does not apply to Sampler Box offers and will be subject to availability. In the event that a Free Sample selected by a customer is not available a substitute will be given at Adorn’s discretion.
CHANGE OF MIND
Exchanges or refunds for change of mind will not be offered.
Our order process is automated to distribute products quickly and accurately. Cancellation or modification requests must be received within 1 hour of placing your order. Cancellations or modifications made after 1hr of placing an order cannot be processed, and as such are ineligible for a refund. Cancellation requests must be emailed to email@example.com and titled ‘Cancel Order’ in the subject field. Please include your full name and order number in the body of the email.
We offer FREE SHIPPING within Australia if your order totals $99 AUD or more. For purchases less than $99 AUD shipping costs apply.
Your order will usually be dispatched the same day for orders received before 11am AEDT Monday - Friday. We deliver via Australia Post to anywhere within Australia and Internationally. Australia Post makes every effort to deliver within 3-7 business days (W.A. 7+ business days) and express post 1-3 business days. International delivery times will vary from country to country and take approximately 6+ business days. Once despatched your order is bound by the terms and conditions of Australia Post and any order tracking enquiries need to be made directly to them.
PROMOTIONAL CODES & DISCOUNT OFFERS
Promotional Codes and discount offers are strictly limited to 1 per person, per order and do not apply to discounted products, sets or samples and whilst stock lasts. Due to the large volumne of orders we receive and the many promotions running, refunds are not available on orders whereby a promtional code has not been entered. Please note, if the promotional code is not entered at the time of checkout we cannot honour the promotion. Please contact 03 9808 4422 before placing your order if assistance is required.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS AND COLOURS
We are committed to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products shown on this website. The colours you see will however depend on your monitor, so we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate. For this reason we highly recommend purchasing samples for correct colour analysis and product selection.
CORRECTION OF ERRORS AND LIMITATIONS
Whilst we make every reasonable effort to present accurate information on this website, the information may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order). We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please see our returns policy for details on how to obtain a refund.
PURCHASES – OTHER ITEMS
Additional Terms and Conditions may apply to the purchase of goods and to specific portions or features of the website, including contests, promotions or other similar features, all of which terms are made as part of these Terms and Conditions by this paragraph. You agree to abide by such other Terms and Conditions, including (where applicable) representing that you are of sufficient legal age to use or participate in such service or feature. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the terms posted for or applicable to a specific portion of the website or for any service offered on or through the website, the latter terms shall have authority with respect to your use of that portion of the website or the specific service.
Afterpay allows you to enjoy your shopping now and pay it off in 4 fortnightly interest free instalments. Available on orders over $49. To qualify for Afterpay you must be over 18 years of age, be living in Australia and have a valid form of Australian credit or debit card. If you make repayments on time, you’ll only ever pay the price of the item you’ve purchased. The only fees Afterpay charges are late fees for missed payments. Please note that Afterpay is not a service provided by Adorn Cosmetics. It is facility offered by Afterpay Pty Ltd. Afterpay’s terms and conditions can be found here www.afterpay.com.au/terms.
We welcome your comments regarding this website. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, “Comments”) sent to us shall be and remain our exclusive property. Your submission of any such comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the comments. We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
COMMUNICATION FROM US
As a condition of purchase from us we reserve the right to email you product alerts and special offers that we believe may be of interest to you. We respect your right not to receive these communications so each one of these communications will contain a clear link to unsubscribe. We assure you that once you have unsubscribed we will immediately remove your name from the communication list and will no longer send you these special offers and alerts, unless you choose to re-subscribe at a later date.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
While utilising our website, you may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website. We reserve our right to bar individuals thought to be conducting such activity. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the website, or any other systems or networks connected to the website or to any server, or to any other services offered on or through the website by hacking or any other illegitimate means. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonably large burden on the infrastructure of the website or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the website.
COPYRIGHT / TRADEMARK INFORMATION
This entire website, copy, images, logos, indicia, text, content, and unique method of showcasing products is subject to copyright. Permission to use documents delivered from this World Wide Website and/or server and related graphics is restricted. Our name or any trademark or logo appearing on the website may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without specific, written prior permission from us. The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors of products herein.
You must indemnify and hold us and our employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, directors, officers, managers and shareholders (the “Parties”) harmless from any damage, loss, or expense (including without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred in connection with any third-party claim, demand or action (“Claim”) brought against any of the Parties alleging that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions. If you have to indemnify us under this Section, we will have the right to control the defence, settlement, and resolution of any Claim at your sole expense. You may not settle or otherwise resolve any Claim without our express written permission.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some localities do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any damage or injury caused by the use or misuse of products purchased from us.
These Terms and Conditions will be binding upon each party hereto and its successors and permitted assigns, and governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria without reference to conflict of law principles. These Terms and Conditions will not be assignable or transferable by you without our prior written consent. These Terms and Conditions (including all of the policies and other Agreements described in this Terms and Conditions, which are hereby incorporated herein by this reference) contain the entire understanding of the parties regarding its subject matter, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between the parties regarding its subject matter. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms and Conditions will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other such right, power, or privilege. The invalidity or unenforcability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, all of which will remain in full force and effect.
Unless otherwise specified, all prices quoted, and sales transactions are in Australian Dollars. GST is included in sales to Australian and New Zealand customers.